Are you ready to drive your website to the front page of your search engine? At BubbleUp, we pride ourselves on helping customers reach a wider audience, increase their organic traffic and grow their digital presence, all through the use of SEO strategies and SEO best practices.
We are a full-service digital company that specializes in technology, marketing, and customer service. For over 15 years we’ve helped world-class brands, companies, and artists succeed in the digital space. As one of our customers, we’ve worked closely with Workspace Geek to help them build a stronger online reputation and maximize their website’s traffic through strategic marketing and, of course, good SEO practices.
Throughout years of working with diverse customers and brands, we’ve gathered information and knowledge on what strategies help improve websites’ reputations and online standing. Our team has compiled a list of the best SEO practices we use that you should focus on to boost your page’s ranking and help drive traffic to your site.
Implement H1 Tags
- H1 Tag defines the most important heading on a landing page
- Include your target keyword in your H1 Heading as a best practice
- Best practices are to implement at one H1 tag on every landing page
- Meta Titles tell the search engines what the page is about
- Create unique meta titles per landing page
- The character count for Meta Titles is between 60-70 characters for best practices
- A meta description summarizes what the landing page is about to the search engines
- Best practices are to include a CTA in your Meta Descriptions
- The character count for Meta Titles is 160 characters for best practices
Alt Image Tags
- Implement alt image tags for your images on your landing page/blog
- Be very detailed and descriptive about the image. This will help you rank higher for image searches
- Generate backlinks to your landing page
- Aim to build backlinks from authoritative and relevant pages and websites.
- Search engines like Google see backlinks as votes of confidence. Generally speaking, the more votes your web pages have, the more likely they are to rank for relevant search queries.
Remembering all the SEO tools can be challenging, but paying attention to key practices, like the ones we’ve listed, can help you get started on optimizing your website and push your site to the front pages of search engine results pages (SERPs) to reach potential customers.